Developing Web Apps with SAPUI5 – openSAP
- Solution:User Experience
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This openSAP course is part of a larger Learning Journey at SAP Education and provides you with the fundamental understanding of this topic. This openSAP course allows you the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training in our integrated Learning Journey .
- Access the course here (free of charge).
- Access the complete and integrated SAP Education User Experience Learning Journey to view your pre- requisites and your next logical course and certification goals.
- Development Consultant
- Solution Architect
- IT professionals
- SAPX05 or UX400
- SAP Fiori apps are technically built with SAPUI5 – the basics of which youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll learn during this course – but there is more to it than that. We recommend you attend before or after the courses in the integrated Learning Journey , which will teach you about guidelines, tools, and best practices for designing, developing, and deploying your very own SAP Fiori app.
Course based on software release
- SAP SAPUI5 Release 1.38 and greater
- openSAP is SAPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Click here to find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1:
- Learn the Essentials
- Week 2:
- Explore Data Binding
- Week 3:
- Create Responsive Apps
- Week 4:
- Master the Basics of SAPUI5