Demand Planning (APO DP)
- Solution:SAP SCM Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction Languages:English
- You will gain an in-depth understanding of how demand plans with SAP APO are created based on historical data. You will learn how to create demand plans using various forecasting techniques and how to apply marketing and sales intelligence to the demand plan.
- You can use the Demand Planning results as a basis for Supply Network Planning and Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling.
- This course is intended for project team members and key users (persons from special departments) who are responsible for creating demand plans based on aggregated historical data
- SCM200 Business Processes in Planning (SAP SCM)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- SAP SCM 7.0 Enhancement Package 3
- Overview of demand planning concepts and data structures
- Transferring aggregated historical data to the internal BW of SAP APO)
- Generating master data (characteristics combinations and proportional factors)
- Configuring Demand Planning using planning areas, planning object structures, planning books and macros
- Generating your own alerts using macros
- Interactive and collaborative Demand Planning Demand planning using statistical forecasting, causal analyses, and composite forecasting
- Promotion planning and lifecycle planning
- Mass processing of planning activities in the background
- Releasing the Demand Planning results as planned independent requirements to SAP SCM and SAP ECC.