SAP Certified Development Professional – SAP Hybris Commerce 6.0 Developer
- Solution:SAP Hybris Delivery Methods:Certification Level:Professional
- Exam:80 questions Cut Score:63% Languages:English
- Please note that this certification will be retired on 30 September 2017. The Ã¢â‚¬Å“SAP Certified Development Professional – SAP Hybris Commerce 6.0 Developer” certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the required level of knowledge to work effectively with the SAP Hybris Commerce Suite 6.0. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in-depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team. The scope of SAP Hybris Commerce knowledge in the courses stated within “Topic Areas” is narrower than the scope of knowledge checked in the certification questions. In addition to the courses stated as covering the topics within “Topic Areas” , as preparation for this certification exam, candidates must also study the SAP Hybris Commerce Suite 6 documentation located at: help.hybris.com/. In order to access the documentation, you must be an SAP Hybris customer or partner and follow the instructions on https://crowd1.hybris.com/crowdcontrol/signup to request a wiki account. Three years of practical experience on SAP Hybris Commerce is a further requirement as preparation for this certification exam.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
WCMS > 12%
Explain the CMS items hierarchy, configure the data model of base store, website, warehouse, Point of Sale and their relations; create new and configure existing CMS restrictions, explain their evaluation, and new CMS component types.
- WCMS Module
- CMS2 Data Model Overview
- Advanced Personalization
- Basecommerce extension
Backoffice and Cockpits Modifications > 12%
Describe how to create a new backoffice application and its widgets using the cockpit NG framework, and introduce legacy cockpits modifications into hybris Accelerator.
- Cockpit framework
- Dynamic Forms
Commerce and Accelerator > 12%
Create new AddOn, OCC webservice, promotion, order splitting strategy, CMS navigation bar; configure accelerator based storefront and product converters; extend payment commands and identify payment integration points, and explain internationalization and request handling in Accelerator, as well as Hot Folders transformation.
- Hybris Addons
- Rule Engine
- Promotion Engine
Data Modeling 8% – 12%
Model new data types and extend existing ones including localized attributes and enumeration; configure indices and deployments, and identify how types are stored in database; create advanced FlexibleSearch queries, and determine the consequences of using variants, category variants and classification attributes.
- Data Modeling
- Type System
Order Management 8% – 12%
Create and start a business process; explain the fulfilment process and its subprocesess, shopping cart handling including various checkout scenarios, and identify features available in Assisted Service Module and available Customer Service operations in SAP Hybris Commerce suite.
- Order Management Overview
- Assisted Service Module
Search and Navigation 8% – 12%
Create new Solr index, facet, facet range, and explain Solr topology; configure autosuggestion, keywords, stopwords, synonyms, hero products and boost rules.
- Search And Navigation Module
- Commerce Search Extension
Platform Basics 8% – 12%
Explain the concepts of system initialization, update, essential and project data, sessions handling, and extensions structures; configure platform start and change its build procedure; identify caching behavior and model interceptors and how transactions work in SAP Hybris Commerce Suite.
- Initialization and update
- Hooks for initialization and …
Platform Features < 8%
Explain how to use events, advanced features of impex, spring contexts in SAP Hybris Commerce suite and how cronjobs and cluster communication work.
- ServiceLayer Architecture
- Impex API
- The Cron Job Service
PCM Basics and Price Modeling < 8%
Explain price calculation, retrieval logic, media objects handling, and configure synchronization jobs; create a workflow.
- Price factory
- Synchronizing Catalog
User Management < 8%
Configure user rights and search restrictions; switch user context in a given code, and explain B2B hierarchy
- Users in the Hybris Platform
- Search restrictions
- Commerce organization
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as “Topic Areas” and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more nformation refer to our Take your SAP Certification Exams and our FAQs .
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.
Cloud Security Guidelines
Classroom Security Guidelines