Talent Hybrid Integration Implementing SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Integration with SAP HCM
- Delivery Methods:E-Learning
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This training content is only provided via SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is one component of Implementing SAP SuccessFactors with SAP HCM for the Talent Hybrid Deployment Model. The purpose of this course is to teach you how to implement Recruitment Integration with SAP HCM.
- Explain how the activities within the Recruiting Process are supported in SAP and integrated via SAP NetWeaver PI or SAP HANA Cloud Integration to to the SAP SuccessFactors Talent Solutions.
- Recall the SAP Recruiting integration transaction codes used.
- Describe the Vacant Position and Job Requisition Trigger Process.
- Describe the Job Application Process and recall the steps required to process the job applications.
- Describe how to close the Job Requisition and transfer Employee Master Data from SAP
- Describe the steps required to configure SAP ERP HCM for SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting integration.
- Describe the 12 steps required to configure SAP SuccessFactors for Recruiting integration.
- Application Consultant
- The course is intended primarily for implementers; specifically, Technical Consultants, Functional Consultants, and Partners. Customers are a secondary audience.
- THR80 Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- SAP HCM Overview
- HRH01E – Talent Hybrid Overview Part I: Overview and Basic Settings
- HRH02E – Talent Hybrid Overview Part II: Install Add On and System Requirements
- HRH10E – Implementing SAP SuccessFactors Employee Data Integration with SAP ERP HCM
- Basic SAP SuccessFactors HCM and SAP HCM Product Knowledge
- BIT400 – SAP Process Integration
- BIT/CLD 900 – HANA Cloud Integration