Talent Hybrid Integration Implementing SAP SuccessFactors Employee Data Integration with SAP HCM
- Delivery Methods:E-Learning
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This training content is only provided via SAP Learning Hub.
- This course is one component of Implementing SAP SuccessFactors with SAP HCM for the Talent Hybrid Deployment Model. The purpose is to teach you how to configure the integration of Employee Data from SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors.
- Recall the integration transaction codes used.
- Explain how to use the field and selection criteria in each integration transaction.
- Identify where the integration is sending data from and to.
- Describe how the delta process works.
- Configure the employee data integration from SAP.
- Configure Business Add-Ins (BADIs) for customer logic.
- Recall the BADIs available for customer-specific code enhancements.
- Describe what each BADI allows you to do.
- Configure the Employee Data module in SAP SuccessFactors.
- Application Consultant
- The course is intended primarily for implementers; specifically, Technical Consultants, Functional Consultants, and Partners. Customer is a secondary audience.
- THR80 Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- SAP HCM Overview
- HRH01E – Talent Hybrid Overview Part I: Overview and Basic Settings
- HRH02E – Talent Hybrid Overview Part II: Install Add On and System Requirements
- Basic SAP SuccessFactors HCM and SAP HCM Product Knowledge
- BIT400 – SAP Process Integration
- BIT/CLD 900 – HANA Cloud Integration