ASAP 8.0 Methodology for Implementation
- Solution:SAP Solution Manager Delivery Methods:Classroom Duration:3 days Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction Languages:English
- Understand the structure the SAP implementation project, its key deliverables and tasks to accomplish the project goals.
- Apply generic project management skills and techniques in context of SAP implementation project.
- Take advantage of the improvements and enhancements that were introduced in the ASAP 8 Methodology.
- SAP Project Manager
- SAP Team Lead
- SAP Application Consultant
- Project Management Fundamentals or similar Project Management course based on PMI® Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) * industry standard
- PMP® Certification from Project Management Institute (PMI®) * PMI and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Course based on software release
- Introduction to ASAP Methodology for Implementation
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Project Management (PM)
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Data Management
- Value Management
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Technical Solution Management (TSM)
- Test Management
- Cut Over Management