Ariba Procurement: Managing Contract Compliance
- Area of Interest:SAP Ariba
Software Solution:SAP Ariba Procurement
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- You must have a SAP Learning Hub professional edition subscription or a user edition subscription in order to access AR520e.
- This course covers the features and functions of Ariba Contract Compliance, including the use of contract information for purchasing, the contract life cycle, the process of creating Compliance Contract Requests, integration scenarios with other spend management applications, the release process flow, and how to create requisitions to release against contracts. Students will also be taught how to create and maintain a contract without release orders. Additional topics include basic reporting, contract hierarchies, accumulators and managing contracts. Presentations, demonstrations and simulation exercises will be provided to support the learning process.
- Understand the basics of Ariba Contract Compliance including the different types of contracts: Supplier, Commodity, Catalog and Item
- Learn how to create Compliance Contract Requests, and view and approve the contract requests.
- Understand Releases Against Contracts – creating requisitions against contracts either via auto-selection or manually selecting the contract.
- Understand No-Release Order Contracts – verifying milestones and performing goods receipts
- Understand Compliance Contract Accumulators – viewing spend against contracts
- Learn how to manage contracts, including changing contracts, closing contracts and reopening contracts.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- AR210 Ariba Contract Management: Creating Contracts or equivalent experience
Course based on software release
- Ariba Procurement On-Demand
- Module 1: Introduction to Contract Compliance
- Module 2: Creating Compliance Contract Requests
- Module 3: Releases Against Contracts
- Module 4: Non-release Order Contracts
- Module 5: Contract Accumulators
- Module 6: Managing Contracts
- Module 7: Introduction to Contract Workspaces