Ariba Overview and Implementation Guidelines
- Solution:Cloud Level:Introduction & Overview Languages:English
- This course has been designed to provide participants with an overview of the Ariba solutions and how they integrate with each other. Through a series of lectures and demonstrations, participants will become familiar with procurement business processes using Ariba and the benefits of working in cloud environment. Adopting a sound change management strategy and executing on that strategy is discussed, as well as best practices for business transformation.
- Describe the Ariba procurement solutions, including: Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Procurement, Ariba Spend Visibility, Ariba SIPM and the Ariba Network.
- Explain the upstream and downstream procurement processes.
- Outline the benefits of cloud transformation.
- Describe change management considerations for Ariba implementations.
- Describe the BTMÃ‚Â² project management approach.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Change Manager
- Project Manager
- Knowledge of procurement business scenarios
Course based on software release
- Ariba 13s1, Ariba 13s2, Ariba 13s3
- Introduction to the Ariba procurement solutions
- Overview of the Ariba Network
- Upstream procurement processes with Ariba
- Downstream procurement processes with Ariba
- Overview of Ariba Spend Visibility
- Benefits of Cloud Transformation
- Project Management approach for Ariba implementations
- Change management considerations
- Overview of the Cloud Service portfolio