SAP Activate Methodology: Introduction
- Delivery Methods:E-Learning Duration:120 Min Level:Introduction & Overview Languages:English
- This e-learning course provides you a high level introduction the SAP Activate Methodology. Please note, that this course does not include any of the journeys (e.g. New Cloud Implementation or New On-Premise implementation). In case you would like to learn about the Cloud Implementation Journey, we suggest you to visit ACT2CL and if you would like to get familiar with all the Journeys, you shall visit ACT100 or its e-Learning version: ACT10E instead of this course.
- This course introduces the SAP Activate Methodology from the perspective of Cloud Implementation, without going into the details.
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Solution Architect
Course based on software release
- SAP Activate Overview for Cloud Implementations
- SAP Activate Framework
- Governance, Roles and Responsibilities