Migration to the New General Ledger
- Solution:SAP ERP Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction Languages:English
- This course provides you with essential knowledge in order to perform a migration project from classic to the new General Ledger Accounting. You will learn the services offered by SAP and how to implement the steps necessary for a new G/L migration with migration scenarios 1 – 5.
- The participants should understand the logic of a migration from classic to new G/L.
- The participants should be able to realize different migration scenarios in a migration project.
- Persons responsible for implementing new General Ledger Accounting
- Consultants who support customers during the migration from classic to new General Ledger Accounting
- Very good knowledge of new General Ledger Accounting, as for example delivered in SAP course AC210 (New General Ledger Accounting (in SAP ERP)) Recommended
- Good knowledge of using classic General Ledger Accounting – in application and customizing
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 7
- Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ AC212 enables project members and consultants to perform a migration project from classic to the new General Ledger Accounting. Therefore the migration service of SAP (Service SAP General Ledger Migration), with its questionnaire, service sessions, and the Migration Cockpit (“tool” to execute the migration) is presented. The aim of the course is to get to know the different migration packages, offered by SAP and to understand and realize the specifics of those different packages/scenarios. The migration packages assume different (system technical) starting situations of a migration customer and are based on predefined target situations. They are designed that they cover those situations which can most frequently seen in practice. Furthermore AC212 tries to deliver the general concepts of a migration to new General Ledger Accounting.